Are you looking for an SDF (Skills Development Facilitator)?
We can register and act as your SDF and have your WSP and ATR submitted annually.
A range of professional learning and development consulting services is available to you, along with our insights on the role that skills development plays in relation to the B-BBEE scorecard.
With our assistance, your organisation will comply with both sets of legislation and your investment in skills development will reap dividends. When implementing a skills development programme, we provide a full project management service that includes:
- Identifying learnerships that add value to the business
- Applying for grant funding for PIVOTAL and non-PIVOTAL training
- Sourcing training providers and recruiting learners including people with disabilities
- Facilitating induction and mentoring workshops for learners and workshops to sensitise the workplace to people with disabilities – all manuals included.
- Project management of the programme with regular meetings with training providers, employers, learners and the relevant SETA i.e. acting as primary liaison between all the stake holders.
- Finally, assisting with tax rebates and claiming grant funding back from the relevant SETA by ensuring that reports are submitted on time